Barnes & Thornburg's Intellectual Property Department received a national ranking for its trademark prosecution and patent contentious work from Managing Intellectual Property's IP Stars 2017. Additionally, the firm was ranked in Illinois for patent contentious and trademark work, in Indiana for general IP work, and in Minnesota for patent contentious, patent prosecution and trademark work.
Several IP attorneys also were ranked. The following attorneys appear on both the Patent Star and Trademark Star lists:
• Jeff M. Barron, Indianapolis
• D. Randall Brown, Fort Wayne
• Thomas J. Donovan, Chicago
• Joan T. Kluger, Delaware
• Bradley J. Olson, Washington, D.C.
• Jeffrey R. Stone, Minneapolis
Also on the Patent Star list are:
• Bradford G. Addison, Indianapolis
• Felicia J. Boyd, Minneapolis
• Richard D. Conard, Indianapolis
• James R. Sweeney II, Indianapolis
Also on the Trademark Star list is:
• Jordan S. Weinstein, Washington, D.C.
• Melissa A. Vallone, Chicago
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 13 offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Delaware, Indiana, Los Angeles, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.