Barnes & Thornburg's Intellectual Property Department received a national ranking for its trademark prosecution work from Managing Intellectual Property's IP Stars 2018. Additionally, the firm was ranked in Illinois for patent contentious and trademark work, in Indiana for general IP work, and in Minnesota for patent contentious, patent prosecution and trademark work.
Several IP attorneys also were recognized in IP Stars. Appearing on both the Patent Star and Trademark Star lists are:
- Jeff M. Barron, Indianapolis
- D. Randall Brown, Fort Wayne
- Thomas J. Donovan, Chicago
- Joan T. Kluger, Delaware
- Bradley J. Olson, Washington, D.C.
- Jeffrey R. Stone, Minneapolis
Also on the Patent Star list are:
- Bradford G. Addison, Indianapolis
- Felicia J. Boyd, Minneapolis
- James R. Sweeney II, Indianapolis
Also on the Trademark Star list are:
- Melissa A. Vallone, Chicago
- Jordan S. Weinstein, Washington, D.C.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 14 offices in Atlanta, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, Texas and Washington, D.C.