WASHINGTON, D.C. – The 2019 edition of Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers magazine recently named six Barnes & Thornburg attorneys to its annual Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
The Washington, D.C., attorneys who made this year’s Super Lawyers list, including their primary practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers, are:
- Scott N. Godes – Insurance Coverage; Government Contracts
- Roscoe C. Howard Jr. – Criminal Defense: White Collar; General Litigation; Criminal Defense
- Michelle Mikol – Intellectual Property
- William R. (Billy) Martin – Criminal Defense: White Collar; Criminal Defense; Business Litigation
Selected for the Washington, D.C., Rising Stars list are:
- Nicholas A. Galbraith – International
- Clinton K. Yu – International
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 14 offices in Atlanta, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.