Barnes & Thornburg LLP has hired new attorneys as part of its fall associate class in the firm’s Indianapolis office. The new associates, including their practice areas, are:
- J. Alexander Barnstead – Litigation Department
- Neal A. Brackett – Litigation Department
- Georgina D. Jenkins – Litigation Department
- Joel T. Larson – Litigation Department
- Justin D. Rumer – Litigation Department
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from its offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Los Angeles, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com. You can also follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/btlawnews.