MINNEAPOLIS – Eleven attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg’s Minneapolis office have topped the Minnesota Super Lawyers 2018 list.
The Minneapolis attorneys who made this year’s Super Lawyers list, including their primary practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers, are:
- Brian Melendez – Business Litigation; Consumer Law; General Litigation
- Bruce H. Little – Intellectual Property Litigation; Intellectual Property; Business Litigation
- Christopher H. Yetka – Insurance Coverage; Business Litigation
- Connie A. Lahn – Bankruptcy: Business
- Felicia J. Boyd – Intellectual Property Litigation; Intellectual Property
- Karen L. Schreiber – Family Law
- Lee A. Hutton III – Entertainment & Sports; General Litigation
- Steven R. Katz – Real Estate: Business
The following attorneys were named to the Rising Stars list:
- Brittany Stephens Pearson – Family Law
- Michael A. Cavallaro – Banking; Creditor Debtor Rights; Business; Bankruptcy: Business
- Michael P. Boulette – Family Law
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 14 offices in Atlanta, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, Texas, and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.