COLUMBUS, Ohio - Five attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg LLP’s Columbus, Ohio, office have been recognized by Ohio Super Lawyers and Rising Stars 2016, a listing that appears in the December issue of Ohio Super Lawyers magazine.
In addition to being selected to the Super Lawyers listing, William A. Nolan, managing partner of the Columbus office, was also recognized in the Top 100: 2016 Ohio Super Lawyers and Top 50: Columbus Super Lawyers.
These Barnes & Thornburg attorneys were selected to the Ohio Super Lawyers list in these primary practice areas:
- Robert C. Folland – Bankruptcy: Business; Business Litigation; Banking
- Kevin R. McDermott – Business Litigation; Securities Litigation; Construction Litigation: Business
- William A. Nolan – Business Litigation; Employment and Labor
- C. David Paragas – Legislative and Governmental Affairs; Healthcare; Administrative Law
The following attorney was selected to the Ohio Rising Stars list:
- Paul N. Garinger – Energy & Natural Resources; Business Litigation; Construction Litigation: Business; Eminent Domain; Employment & Labor
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 13 offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Delaware, Indiana, Los Angeles, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.