Immigration Compliance Program Training (South Bend and Indianapolis)
Mercedes Badia-Tavas and Michael Palmer recently presented to nearly 500 people about the growing risk of workplace raids by Immigration Customs and Enforcement (ICE). During our seminars, we introduced our Immigration Compliance Program, which helps employers address the risks associated with an ICE raid or audit. We offer this Program for only $500, which includes:
- a multi-employer, three-hour training (either in-person or via webinar), which can be attended by your entire I-9 team
- an immigration compliance policy
- step-by-step I-9, “no match,” and I-9 auditing procedures
- template letters, checklists and charts to manage these procedures
- ICE audit or raid response plan
Indianapolis Office – May 11, 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. (Eastern)
South Bend Office – May 12, 8:30-11:30 a.m. (Eastern)
These trainings will also be offered via webinar.
This training is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific legal advice for any particular situation. Attendance at the training does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the presenters or Barnes & Thornburg, LLP. The training is not a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney, and you are urged to consult your own lawyer on any specific legal questions or situations you may have.