Firm-Sponsored Events | Seminar
Federal Health Care Reform: 2014 is Almost Here - Now What?
What: Federal Health Care Reform: 2014 is Almost Here - Now What?
This event is offered compliments of the Barnes & Thornburg Healthcare Department and Goshen Chamber of Commerce.
When: Tuesday, Oct. 1, 2013 | 7:30 a.m. (registration) | 8 a.m. - 10 a.m. ET (Panel)
Where: Boscos Place | 117 S. 5th Street | Goshen, IN | Register Now!
Join Barnes & Thornburg LLP and the Goshen Chamber of Commerce on October 1, 2013, for an interactive discussion on implementation of health care reform in 2013. What every employer wants to know is: What effect will this have on my business? What issues should I consider for the rest of 2013 and beyond? How will the plans I make now take maximum advantage of the law, and how might poorly informed decisions affect my business?
Barnes & Thornburg, along with the Goshen Chamber, have assembled an experienced and talented panel concentrating in the health care reform law and its effects on business. Our panel will help guide the discussion to bring some clarity to many of the “hot” points in the implementation of this very complex law, assess the future of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, and answer nuts and bolts questions about the law that every employer needs to know. You will not want to miss this highly informative session.
Healthcare Law Perspective:
- Mark Rust, Managing Partner of Barnes & Thornburg's Chicago office and Chair of the firm’s national Healthcare practice
- Laura Seng, Partner in the Healthcare and Corporate departments of Barnes & Thornburg
- Jan Phifer, Operations Coordinator, Employee Benefits Practice at Gibson
- Amy Floria, CFO of IU Health Goshen Hospital
- Jim Brunnemer, CFO of Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana
Additional Information: Questions? Contact Nick Kieffer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 574-533-2102.