Easing of Sanctions on Iran and Cuba
A look at current trade and travel developments relative to these countries and other "hot" regions.
- Cuba and Iran: Are they open for business yet?
The speakers will discuss what you need to know about U.S. sanctions against Cuba, Iran and other countries when conducting international transactions. A high-level overview of the current compliance landscape for these countries and other select regions.
- Iran: Operating within the boundaries of New General License H: What does it really mean for U.S. businesses?
- Cuba and Iran: Implications for travel and business, including a discussion regarding visa limitations, the Mariel Economic Development Zone, and recent policy updates.
- Linda Weinberg, Partner
- Christine Sohar Henter, Of Counsel
- Tabitha Meier, Partner
- Mercedes Badia-Tavis, Of Counsel
Location: Barnes & Thornburg's Indianapolis office or by Webinar.
Tuesday, March 29, 2016
Registration: 11:30 a.m. (Eastern)
Program: 12:00-2:00 p.m.
2.0 CLE Credits Pending
This program is provided compliments of Barnes & Thornburg.
Questions? Contact Liz Abren at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 231-7369.