Attorney Presentations | Firm-Sponsored Events
Appellate Practice in Employment Matters: Win or Lose, Key Issues for In-House Counsel Appealing or Defending Appeals
Spend an hour and get CLE with this practical guidance on appeals in employment cases.
• Keeping the eye on the appeal while in the trial court
• Post-judgment options prior to appeal
• Appellate mediation
• As appellant, picking issues for appeal
• As appellee, how to stay the course
• Moot arguments
• Alternative fees, timelines, and statistics
When: Friday, December 1, 2017
Time: 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. (Eastern)
Speaker: John Maley
CLE: 1.0 Hour CLE Credit Pending, 1.0 Hour HRCI Credit Approved
Questions? Contact Courtney Brown at email@example.com or (317) 231-7312.