We have represented clients before a variety of licensing agencies, including:
- The Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation
- The Medical Licensing Board of Indiana
- The Indiana State Board of Health Facility Administrators
- The Indiana State Psychology Board
- The Indiana Board of Pharmacy
- The Indiana State Board of Dentistry
We assist clients in all stages of licensing board matters. At the initial stage, we can help clients respond to a subpoena or investigation. We also defend clients through litigation of a contested disciplinary proceeding.
Because our attorneys regularly advise physicians in a broad range of matters, we can help identify issues that may arise in relation to potential board action, such as reporting to the National Practitioner Data Bank. We also counsel clients who may become in the subject of substance abuse or other mental or physical evaluations. Our attorneys have experience working with physician assistance programs administered by state medical societies.