CHICAGO – Super Lawyers has named 17 attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg’s Chicago office to its 2019 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists. This listing appears in the January 2019 issue of Illinois Super Lawyers magazine.
These Barnes & Thornburg attorneys were listed in Super Lawyers in these practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers:
- Daniel P. Albers – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- Mina Amir-Mokri – Employee Benefits
- Fredric P. Andes – Environmental
- Christopher M. Dolan – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- Thomas J. Donovan – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- Mark L. Durbin – Intellectual Property Litigation; Business Litigation; Class Action/Mass Torts
- Paula K. Jacobi – Bankruptcy: Business; Business Litigation
- Denise A. Lazar – Business Litigation
- Joseph F. Madonia – Environmental Litigation; Environmental; Class Action/Mass Torts: Defense
- Alice O. Martin – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- William M. McErlean – Business Litigation; Franchise/Dealership
- David B. Ritter – Employment and Labor
- Mark E. Rust – Healthcare
- Clifford J. Shapiro – Construction Litigation: Business; Insurance Coverage; Business Litigation
- Amy J. Zdravecky – Employment and Labor
- Norma W. Zeitler – Employment and Labor: Employer; Nonprofit Organizations; Employment Litigation: Defense
The following attorney was named a Rising Star:
- Gregory S. Gistenson – Business Litigation; Construction Litigation: Business
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 14 offices in Atlanta, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, Texas and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.