CHICAGO - Nineteen attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg LLP’s Chicago office have been named to the 2018 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists. This listing appears in the January issue of Illinois Super Lawyers magazine.
These Barnes & Thornburg attorneys were listed on the Super Lawyers list and these are their primary practice areas:
- Daniel P. Albers – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- Mina Amir-Mokri – Employee Benefits
- Fredric P. Andes – Environmental
- Christopher M. Dolan – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- Thomas J. Donovan – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- Mark L. Durbin – Intellectual Property Litigation; Business Litigation; Class Action/Mass Torts
- Paula K. Jacobi – Bankruptcy: Business; Business Litigation
- Denise A. Lazar – Business Litigation
- Joan L. Long – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- Joseph F. Madonia – Environmental Litigation; Environmental; Class Action/Mass Torts
- Alice O. Martin – Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property Litigation
- William M. McErlean – Business Litigation; Franchise/Dealership
- David B. Ritter – Employment & Labor
- Mark E. Rust – Healthcare
- Vincent P. “Trace” Schmeltz III– Securities Litigation; Civil Litigation: Defense; Criminal Defense: White Collar; Securities and Corporate Finance
- Clifford J. Shapiro – Construction Litigation: Business; Insurance Coverage; Business Litigation
- Norma W. Zeitler – Employment & Labor
The following attorneys were named on the Rising Stars list:
- Gregory S. Gistenson – Business Litigation; Construction Litigation: Business
- R. Joseph Kave – Business Litigation
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 13 offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Delaware, Indiana, Los Angeles, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.