DALLAS – Six attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg’s Dallas office have been named to the 2017 Texas Super Lawyers and Texas Rising Stars lists.
Receiving an additional high mark is partner Victor D. Vital, who appears on the Top 100: 2017 Texas Super Lawyers and the Top 100: 2017 Dallas/Fort Worth Super Lawyers lists.
The Dallas attorneys who made this year’s Super Lawyers list, and their primary practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers, are:
- Mark W. Bayer – Antitrust Litigation; Business Litigation; Class Action/Mass Torts
- Douglas D. Haloftis – Employment & Labor; Employee Benefits; Business Litigation
- Victor D. Vital – Business Litigation; Criminal Defense: White Collar
The following attorneys were included on the Rising Stars list:
- Elizabeth C. Brandon – Securities Litigation; Business Litigation
- Thomas Haskins – Business Litigation; Alternative Dispute Resolution; Business/Corporate; Criminal Defense: White Collar; Health Care
- Mandisa (Mandy) S. Price – Business/Corporate; Mergers & Acquisitions
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multiphased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 13 offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Delaware, Indiana, Los Angeles, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.