ATLANTA – Five attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg LLP’s Atlanta office are among those recognized on the 2017 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists, which is published by Super Lawyers magazine.
The attorneys who made this year’s Super Lawyers list, including their primary practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers, are:
- Thomas V. Chorey – Mergers & Acquisitions; Closely Held Business; Business/Corporate
- Thomas J. Gallo – Business Litigation
- John F. Meyers – Employment & Labor
- Stephen A. Opler – Mergers & Acquisitions; Business/Corporate; Securities & Corporate Finance
The attorney who made this year’s Rising Stars list is:
- Kara Cleary – Insurance Coverage; Business Litigation; Construction Litigation: Business
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 13 offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Delaware, Indiana, Los Angeles, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.