Barnes & Thornburg LLP has hired seven new attorneys as part of its fall associate class in the firm’s Chicago and Indianapolis offices. The new associates and their practice areas are:
- Alexandra Robinson French – Litigation
- Lauren M. Box – Government Services
- Jackie S. Gessner – Labor & Employment
- John T. Routon – Intellectual Property
- Sean M. Phipps – Intellectual Property
- Anne B. Compton-Brown – Healthcare
- Laura Luisi – Litigation
Attorneys were sworn in to their respective state bars throughout the last month.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 13 offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Delaware, Indiana, Los Angeles, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.