Several members of the firm's Intellectual Property Department were recently appointed to an International Trademark Association (INTA) Committee for the 2016-2017 term. INTA's committee volunteers drive the initiatives and programs of the association and our attorneys' active participation is vital to its success.
- Felicia Boyd of the Minneapolis office - Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee
- Joe Lewis of the Washington, D.C., office - Trademark Office Practices Committee
- Brian McGinnis of the Indianapolis office - Data Protection Committee
- Ken Suzan of the Minneapolis office - Public and Media Relations Committee
- David Wong of the Indianapolis office - Internet Committee