Barnes & Thornburg LLP has hired new attorneys in the Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Indianapolis and Los Angeles offices. The new attorneys are:
- Ryan Clark is an associate in the firm’s Intellectual Property Department. He helps clients protect their ideas, designs, brands and expressions through a focused practice centered on patent and trademark litigation, patent and trademark prosecution, and counseling.
- Eli Korer is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Department. Korer represents public and private companies in various corporate matters, including corporate formations, corporate governance and compliance, financing, commercial transactions, securities, mergers, stock and asset acquisitions and divestitures, joint ventures, and commercial real estate transactions.
- Paul Garinger is of counsel in the firm’s Columbus office and a member of the firm’s Litigation Department and Pipeline Practice Team. He concentrates his practice on complex commercial litigation before state and federal trial and appellate courts. He also concentrates his practice in the area of oil and gas law and pipeline related issues.
- William Stewart is an associate in the Litigation Department. He is also a member of the Antitrust and Competition Law, Commercial Litigation, and White Collar and Investigations practice groups. Stewart provides strategic litigation counsel and representation to a wide variety of clients across a number of industries, where his practice primarily consists of assisting clients with contractual matters and litigating complex commercial disputes.
- Ethan Craig is an associate in the Litigation Department. Craig has experience working with large corporations on antitrust matters, U.S. Department of Justice criminal investigations and complex commercial litigation.
- Alexandra Kelly is a member of the Litigation Department. She is an associate in the Los Angeles office and focuses her practice on complex civil litigation.
- Roya Rahmanpour is an associate and member of the Litigation Department. She focuses her practice on complex business litigation, intellectual property, antitrust and appellate work. She also has experience in commercial litigation involving business torts, unfair competition and contractual disputes.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 13 offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Delaware, Indiana, Los Angeles, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.