You Can Trademark That? Creative, Cost-Effective Ways to Protect a Company’s Brand
From logos and phrases to color schemes and product packaging shapes, the universe of what CAN be trademarked is vast. But the value of an intellectual property portfolio is best measured not in the sheer number of marks secured, but in the level of brand protection they provide and the degree to which they align with the organization’s larger strategic goals. In this session, we will take a practical, results-oriented approach to trademark law, discussing how savvy leaders can pursue their larger business objectives and secure their positions in the market through effective brand protection.
Who should attend?
- Sales and marketing professionals
- Business leaders concerned about brand recognition
- In-house counsel
A few of the topics we’ll cover are:
- Trademark basics and the registration process
- Other IP protections that may be available
- Considerations in selecting and enforcing a mark
- Enforcing trademark rights on a budget
- Using brand protection to pursue business growth strategies
Location: 11 S. Meridian Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204
When: Oct. 25
Registration and Breakfast: 8:30 a.m. (Eastern)
Program: 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
1.0 Hour of Indiana CLE Credit Pending
This program is offered compliments of Barnes & Thornburg's Intellectual Property Department.