The Future of Municipal Growth: Has Reorganization Replaced Annexation?
This seminar will focus on the impact of Indiana Senate Bill 330 and Indiana House Bill 1298 and the chill on annexation from recent court decisions. The speakers also will discuss the process to reorganize and how reorganization can serve all needs. The seminar will include a panel discussion of local officials and others involved in the recent Zionsville/Perry Township Reorganization.
Program presented by Indiana Association of Cities and Towns and Barnes & Thornburg. Please join us for a reception following the program.
- Mark J. Crandley, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Nicholas Kile, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Heather Willey, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Jeff Papa, Chief of Staff, Indiana Senate
- Angie Steeno, Crowe Horwath LLP
- Mark Adam, Crowe Horwath LLP
- Rhonda Cook, Indiana Association of Cities and Towns
When: Wednesday, June 22
Time: 1:30 p.m. (Eastern) Registration | 2 - 5 p.m. Program | 5 - 6:30 p.m. Reception
Where: Barnes & Thornburg | 11 S. Meridian Street | Indianapolis