Planting the Seed 2017: Emerging Trends and Opportunities in the Agriculture and Food Industries
Barnes & Thornburg is pleased to invite you to Planting the Seed 2017: Emerging Trends and Opportunities in the Agriculture and Food Industries.
Hear perspectives on new developments in the agriculture and food industries from leaders of international companies, associations and universities. Also featured on the menu are a view of the business outlook under the new administration and a technology panel discussion.
- Jay Vroom, President and Chief Executive Officer, CropLife America
- Ken Isley, Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, Dow AgroSciences
- John Kuckelman, General Counsel, Elanco Animal Health
- Rachel Lattimore, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, CropLife America
- Karin Moore, Vice President and General Counsel, Grocery Manufacturers Association
- Rajan Gajaria, Global Leader, Latin America and North America Regions, Dow AgroSciences
- Ted McKinney, Director, Indiana State Department of Agriculture
- Harrison Pittman, Director, National Agricultural Law Center at the University of Arkansas
- Andrea Borucki, General Patent Counsel, Dow AgroSciences
- Peter Goldsbrough, Professor, Botany and Plant Pathology, Purdue University
- Gregory Graff, Associate Professor, Economics of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Colorado State University
- William Wales, Co-Chair, Agriculture & Food Practice Group, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Robert Stead, Co-Chair, Agriculture & Food Practice Group, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Eric Williams, Pharm.D., Partner, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
Location: Barnes & Thornburg LLP | 11 S. Meridian Street, 5th Floor Auditorium | Indianapolis
Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Registration: 11:00 a.m. (EDT)
Program: 11:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Reception: 5:00-6:00 p.m.
CLE credit will be available
Seminar, lunch and reception compliments of Barnes & Thornburg's Agriculture and Food Practice Group
Questions? Contact Jodie Daugherty at email@example.com or (317) 261-7922.