Legal Overview for Business Owners
No company wants to think about litigation. But avoiding the subject does not help you protect your business. The panel of attorneys will discuss the fine points of owning a business that you need to address as your business grows – details that you may not have realized are key to complying with Indiana law and avoiding costly litigation.
Learn more about...
- Developing policies for mobile devices and social media use in the workplace
- How to protect your company’s data, interests, intellectual property and confidential information
- Pitfalls to avoid when drafting, reviewing and signing contracts
- Procedures for applying electronic signatures to contracts
- Typical provisions of a non-compete agreement
- How other state’s laws drive non-compete strategies for Indiana employers
WHEN: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 | 7:30 - 8 a.m. (EST) Registration and Breakfast | 8 - 9:30 a.m. (EST) Presentation and Q&A
WHERE: Barnes & Thornburg LLP | 11 South Meridian Street | Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Oni Harton, Associate, Barnes & Thornburg
- Caitlin Schroeder, Associate, Barnes & Thornburg
- Jennifer Tudor, Associate, Barnes & Thornburg
COST: FREE for Indy Chamber Members, $35 for Non-Members