Final Overtime "White Collar" Exemption Regulations Have Arrived
We invite you to join members of Barnes & Thornburg LLP’s Wage and Hour Team to address the newly-released FLSA White Collar Exemption regulations that will go into effect on Dec. 1, 2016.
Companies have time to carefully prepare for the new white collar exemption framework. Please join us for a practical discussion of:
- The specifics of the newly revealed overtime rules—the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- How your organization may be affected by the changes outlined in the final regulations.
- Practical and creative options to respond to the doubling of the minimum salary.
- What you must do to prepare your business for the new regulations that will go into effect on December 1st.
- Anticipating employee response and developing a communications strategy.
- How you can strategically use the next five months to ensure that you avoid surprises and minefields and reduce potential liability and disruption.
Barnes & Thornburg Speakers:
- Don Lawless
- Kathleen Anderson
- Scott Witlin
When: Tuesday, May 24
Time: 2:30 - 3:30 p.m. (Eastern)
1.0 hours of DE CLE pending