Mark your calendar and join us for an insurance webinar on Wednesday, March 16 at 3 p.m. (Eastern) to help your company identify and navigate important insurance coverage issues in M&A deals. Reflecting the collaboration that is valuable in many transactions, attorneys from our Insurance Recovery and Counseling Practice Group are teaming up with our corporate attorneys for this online roundtable and live Q&A. Topics will include:
- Buyer’s Insurance Due Diligence: How a buyer can assess the seller’s insurance coverage program, as well as its own.
- M&A Contract Terms Relating to Insurance: What coverages the parties will require and the wording of those requirements in the agreement.
- Underwriting and Modification of Insurance to Accommodate the Deal: What the buyer or seller may want to do to maximize coverage.
- Rep and Warranty Insurance: An insurance product that is becoming a more common tool for managing risk of representations and warranties included in the contract.
- Pollution Legal Liability Insurance: Insurance that can be instrumental when seller has significant pollution risk.
- Transfer of Seller’s Policy Rights to Buyer: How buyer can get coverage under seller’s policy despite a non-assignment provision in the policy.