Transparency and Budget Predictability PRICING SOLUTIONS
We partner with client stakeholders at the matter level to determine pricing, timing, outcomes and process expectations – resulting in cost certainty for clients. It’s the wave of the future in legal operations…and it’s happening right now.
- Our “no-surprises” approach is grounded in proven processes and technology, with a cadre of lawyers trained on its use.
- We provide approximately 200 attorneys trained in core LPM concepts. More than 2,000 client budgets developed for more than $100 million in actively managed matters.
- Clients experience a systematic approach to providing solutions and efficiency when launching and executing engagements.
We will walk you through what is at stake and how much it will cost by developing scope of work (SOW) documents and alternative fee arrangements (AFAs).
- Instead of dictating hourly rates to clients, we utilize tools such as AFAs, budgeting and forecasting to engage our clients and reflect the value (rather than hours billed) of our advice, with success options tied to outcomes.
- We provide fee transparency, clearly articulating what is inside and outside the scope of a given matter. This includes predictable pricing, timing, outcomes and process expectations.
- Our team delivers faster negotiation and implementation of AFAs through the more than 100+ SOW scope of work templates that have been developed for our legal practices.
We streamline Legal Project Management (LPM) by delivering predictability, greater insight and expanded value.
- Real-time tracking of scope changes to a budget and dedicated use of advanced technology for matter management that guards against cost overruns.
- Improved communications through dedicated project managers who focus on formal and informal client preferences with tracked client metrics.
- Reporting that works, including simple and easy reports that allow you to see legal spend and value realized.