The following is a complete list of blogs managed and maintained by Barnes & Thornburg LLP. This list is constantly growing, so check back frequently for updates.
BT Healthcare Legal Blog
- Barnes & Thornburg's Healthcare blog provides commentary and perspective on health care reform and other legal issues that affect health care providers. The blog is managed and maintained by the attorneys in the firm's Healthcare Law Department.
BT Cloud Computing Blog
- Barnes & Thornburg's Cloud Computing blog offers commentary and perspective on cloud computing and cyber security. The blog is managed and mainted by Roy Hadley and John Watkins, partners in the firm's Cloud Computing and Cyber-Security Practice Group.
BT Municipal Matters
- Barnes & Thornburg's Municipal Matters blog updates readers on the latest municipal law developments taking place throughout Indiana, Illinois and Ohio. The blog is managed and mainted by Mark Crandley, a partner in the firm's Litigation Department.
BT Labor Relations
- The BT Labor Relations blog is managed by the labor law attorneys at Barnes & Thornburg. The blog aims to be a source for news, analysis, and commentary on traditional labor legal issues, including news related to the NLRB.
- BT Currents is managed by the attorneys in Barnes & Thornburg's Labor and Employment Law Department, and it's designed to be your resource on employment law developments across the country. With contributions from Barnes & Thornburg's offices around the country, BT Currents will help employers across all industries stay aware of and respond to these developments.
Blogs published by Barnes & Thornburg are made available for general information purposes only and are not intended to provide specific legal advice for any particular situation. By visiting our blogs, you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the blog publisher. The blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney, and you are urged to consult your own lawyer on any specific legal questions you may have concerning your situation.