States use various commissions, authorities, and other instrumentalities to finance a wide variety of important public projects. In Indiana, these instrumentalities include:
- Indiana Bond Bank
- State Office Building Commission
- Indiana Transportation Finance Authority
- Indiana Development Finance Authority
- Indiana Health Facilities Financing Authority
- Indiana Housing Finance Authority
- Indiana Educational Facilities Authority
- Indiana Recreational Development Commission
- Indiana Secondary Market for Education Loans, Inc.
Barnes & Thornburg has assisted in a variety of bond financings by state instrumentalities.