Transition Keynote and Reception to Follow: The House of Sweden on the Georgetown waterfront. Transportation to Georgetown provided.
Join Barnes & Thornburg’s Environmental Law Department for an intimate and informative look forward to the Trump Administration and the 115th Congress and how key environmental issues and policies may develop. Our panelists from Capitol Hill and insights from President-elect Trump’s transition will help to identify key environmental issues and focus on policies important to the regulated community in 2017.
Following, you are invited to join us at The House of Sweden for a broad look at the Trump Administration’s first 100 days featuring guest speaker Marty Obst, a senior level official from President-elect Donald J. Trump's campaign who serves as Manager of Vice Presidential Operations.
Capitol Hill Perspectives
- Susan Parker Bodine, Chief Counsel, U .S. Senate Environment & Public Works Committee
- Jonathon R. Pawlow, Senior Counsel, Subcommittee on Water Resources & Environment, U.S. House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee
Transition Update and Perspectives
- We have invited members of the Trump transition team to participate in person or provide insights to be shared with our participants.
Regulated Community Perspectives
- A panel of experienced Washington representatives of various regulated entities will discuss critical issues facing the regulated community and their expectations.
- At the conclusion of our seminar, a bus will transport any guests who wish to join us at The House of Sweden for a keynote address from Marty Obst on what to expect from the 45th President. Reception to follow.
Location: Barnes & Thornburg | 1717 Pennsylvania Ave., NW, 4th Floor | Washington, DC 20006
When: Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Registration: 12:30 p.m. (Eastern)
Program: 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
This program is offered compliments of Barnes & Thornburg’s Environmental Law Department.